Moving from Traditional Call Centre to Omnichannel Contact Centre
Moving from a single channel voice-only call centre to an Omnichannel contact centre requires the right tools – Unified Agent Desktop, Unified Queuing , Unified Dashboard and Reporting and Unified Workforce Management. Without such tools you may service multichannel interactions with a unified agent who acts as the human “glue” trying to tie together multichannel interactions.
Contact Us for a session on moving to a Ominchannel Contact Centre
Concerns on having your Contact Centre in the Cloud
When Moving from an on-premise contact centre to the Cloud, you may have some concerns:
- will a cloud contact centre be reliable, secure and scalable?
- will the cloud contact centre be affected if the internet fails?
Contact Us for a session to discuss your concerns about your contact centre in the cloud.
Transition from On-premise to Cloud Contact Centre
When moving from an on-premise contact centre to the Cloud, we will be able to help you:
- compare advantages of moving to the cloud
- compare costs advantages of a cloud over a traditional on-premise solution
- carry out a cloud impact assessment
- discuss how do you transition smoothly to the cloud
Contact Us for a session to discuss how you can transition your contact centre to the cloud.
[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″]
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″] [/vc_column][/vc_row]